Leaky Refrigirator

I have a GE side by side with ice maker (age unknown) It started leaking yesterday.
Any suggestions as to what I should look for?

Where is the leak? water? warm or cold? Koolaid?
to make sure it's not the ice maker, shut off water supply to icemaker.
lee h

If you shut off the icemaker supply line and it quits leaking, replace the icemaker/water dispenser supply valve. It's down low in the back under the freezer and costs about $40.
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:33:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@spam.invalid (rdls45) wrote:

Look for the location and source of the water.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.