Leaky Hose Bib - A THANK YOU

A sincere thank you to all who redered opinions on my leaky hose bib. Completely against what I thought, it was a copper pipe and needed a new bib soldered onto it.
I got a propane torch and sweated off the old bib. Cleaned things up, tinned the new bib and the solder job worked great the first time.
I did not know what to do, but your advise was appreciated. And being Punta Gorda (Hurricane ravaged) I didn't think I'd be able to get a plumber out for such a small job. Craftsmen are in short supply down here!
Again - Thanks!
Omalley wrote:

Posts like yours are nice to see once in a while...
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)