leaky faucet

I have a Delta kitchen faucet, the kind that pulls out of its stand so you can spray the water where you want it to go. It has buttons on the side so you can switch between a stream and a spray. Lately when switching to a stream, some of the spray nozzles leak water out also. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Reply to
badgolferman

No one has replied to this one for some time, so I will give what little I have to offer.

Hopefully you have the original instructions that came with it. That may show you what you can do. If not contact Delta and see if they have the instructions and maybe a re-build kit. They may even have the instructions on-line at their web site. Usually this kind of fix can be a DIY project.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan