Leaking Washing Machine

Happy July 4th. Whirlpool LA700M - LA7000XMNO leaks. How can I determine the cause? Can the self-cleaning lint filter get clogged?
George wrote:

Hi,
Closest that would work for me LA7000XMW0

View, check, observe, test....a tip: A fairly quick way to narrow down where to look for a leak, place a sheet of cardboard under the washer ( it should be almost as big as the washer ) and run a short cycle. When the washer is finished, look for the wet spot on the cardboard, this will help point you in what direction to look for where the leak is coming from...front...back...right side...left side. http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis-common.html#leaking

Yes.