Leaking Solder Joints/ Stabilizing Plumbing Assembly

I redid my main outside plumbing area where the line goes into the house and then ties into an irrigation line. I had two regulators and two ball valves. Problem is when I fired it up, the connection into the house and an ajoining 90 are leaking. If I have to remove them and resweat, I will have to take half of my assembly apart. Are there any tricks to repair a leaking connection. Would reheating and applying some solder around the joint help???
Also, on one end of the assembly there is a regulator and as a result, unless I set a post underneath the setup it leans. Is it within code to use a post or strap part of such an assembly to anjoing wall such as a fireplace to stabilize it?
Consider Copper-Bond, a two-part epoxy product for copper pipes.

If you reheat, be sure to wire brush the area, and then blob on some flux. heat gently. It can be done, but it's tricky.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus

snip

Must not be any water inside pipe, or you won't get ths solder up to temperature.
-Bob Stan http://www.hbci.com/~sew4uicn ...I love simple things