Leaking Showerhead

Now that the garage door problem is solved, onto more important business:
Our showerhead drips water. What causes it and how do I fix it (before my wife has chinese water-torture added to her list of torture)? Thanks in advance. no spam--remove last 3 letters in address to respond
Change the valve washers/seats in the two faucets. Disassemble valve handles and remove stems to see what condition the seats are in. Once replaced, remember when finishing a shower, close them *just* tight enuf to stop drip. Overtightening causes premature wear.
"> Now that the garage door problem is solved, onto more important business: