Leaking Refrigerator Troubleshooting Guide With Pictures

Our refrigerator recently developed a water leak so I did a lot of online research and went through a list of possible problems trying to fix it and stop the leak.
It turned out that it was leaking because the freezer defrost drain pan and hose were clogged up with ice and debris, which sent the water dripping down into the fresh food section of the refrigerator through the cold air vents.
I took pictures of the repair procedure and created a quick instruction guide that hopefully will help some of you fix this problem yourself and save money.
The page also includes a few of the other problems that might cause a refrigerator to leak and some suggested solutions.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/How-To-Fix-A-Leaking-Refrigerator
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL
thanks Paul. I don't have the problem, but I bookmarked the page.