Leaking Mono Mixer Tap

The mono mixer tap in our kitchen is leaking and I think it may only be a washer that needs replacing however I have no idea how to remove anything to find out the problem as there are no visible screws or nuts. Please help!
--
Catriona

find the model/make, do a google search, find the web site of the manufacturer, look for the parts breakdown and installation guide, which will have that information.

www.hdsupply.com has an online catalog to help you identify your faucet. they sell parts too. or take a snapshot of your faucet to the hardware store.