leaking fiberglass shower

I discovered a water stain on my den ceiling and after a bit of measuring I found a hairline crack in my fiberglass shower stall. Any ideas on how to fix this crack or am I doomed to tearing it out and replacing it? Thanks JD

One way is: http://www.westsystem.com/ewmag/19/Fiberglass_Tub.html
or http://www.mrrefinish.com/id4.html
or http://www.bathwizard.com /

Do you have easy access to the back side of it? That would simplify a repair. You could reinforce it and lay up some fiberglass material.