leaking bathroom sink faucet

I have changed the washer several times, but it still leaks, and not just a drip now and then. Is there a seat that can be replaced? How do I tell? I don't even know what brand this is.

Pico-
Look inside the faucet when you remove the washer. If there is a square or hexagonal hole, the seat may unscrew using a square or hexagonal valve seat wrench.
If not, there is a tool that will reface the existing seat. <http://home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/plumbing/how-to-repair-a- faucet2.htm>
Fred

yes, I am trying to remove and replace the seat with the valve seat wrench - I can see it is "chipped". But it is not coming out. And my easy-out is too short.