Leak Under Front Porch

I have a poured concrete slab front porch, about 6 x 10. The brick veneer buts up against it and when it rains, I get some seepage into the cold room below in the basement. I have tried caulking where the brick and slab meet, but have not been successful. Any suggestions as to how to stop it, maybe by laying flat stones on the porch and going up the side much like a baseboard of tile when you tile a bathroom? Any product suggestions?

the slab is likely moving, allowing a gap for water to enter.
since you cant positively stop water install interior french drain with sump pump, coat interior wall with water proofing paint too......
you absolutewly need both!
you must redirect the water......
do still caulk the slab joint, but know it wouldnt help much. or put a roof over the slab so no water ever gets on it