leak on my ge dishwasher

Hello I have water comming from under neath my dish washer, after paying attention, i notice that the water is comming from the connection between the motor and the assembly that holds the motor. has anyone had this problem? does anyone know what part do i need to change.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Without knowing anything more than the above, it's going to be pretty hard to figure this one out. If you go online and search for appliance parts, there are lots of shops that have exploded parts diagrams by model. They also sell repair books that cover some models.
I'd get the thing out and take a good look. It may be as simple as tighening a clamp or a new gaseket.
thanks for the tip, i took it out and got a new motor/pump for my model.