Leak Detection

Page 2 of 2

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You need not limit yourself to "legal" resources.
I recall a British company called "Telly's Smellies." They hired people with absolutely no sense of smell, dressed them nicely, doused them with the most vile substances imaginable (i.e., concentrated corpse), and rented them to companies that had, um, delinquent accounts. The Telly agent would present himself at the debtor company, ask for a check, and, if funds were not immediately forthcoming, park himself in the reception area and announce: "I'll wait."

Trespassing is illegal. When asked to leave, you must leave.