Leaf blower ..plus

Anyone know where I can get a leaf blower with an extension tube so I can reach my gutters. I'm told they're out there. But where?

TIA Charles

Reply to
Charles Pisano

nospambob

Hi,

I have a Red Max 8001 leaf blower and I use black plastic drain pipe with a U bend of pipe to clean gutters. To fix up the join I use duct tape. A bit kludgy but it works.

There is also this on E-bay...

Best, Mike.

Reply to
hobbes

Reply to
noname87

Thanks for the responses. For the cost of what a local 'handyman' wants for one cleanout, I can buy what I need to do it every year. This is a vacation home, so I wasn't sure which way I was going with it. Looks like making your own is the way to go. Is an electric blower going to give me enough power with an extension tube on there? I'm not good with 2 stroke engines as I have breathing problems the way it is.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Pisano