Leaf Blower Help

I have two leaf blowers - one electric and one gas powered. I seldom use the gas powered one because it is noisy and smelly. I use the electric one daily - because it is easy to just plug in and use and not bother the neighbors too much.
I want to buy a new leaf blower. Money is not an object. I want one that electric and quiet - quiet - quiet. I also want it to blow good. :-)
Does anyone have an electric quiet leaf blower that they really like.
My lot has 200 big live oak - pine - and magnolia trees. They are pretty but they drop lots of stuff daily. Up north - you have to rake leaves once a year. In Florida - you have to rake up leaves daily. At least we do not have to shovel it - and it is not cold :-)
Harry
there are some new ones that are supposed to be pretty quiet.
stihl makes one; the others i'm not sure. i just saw article in the paper recently.