Lead testers

Hi,
Do there exist home lead testers? The primary function for me would be to test the water heated up by "samovars" a traditional russian tea kettle.
Thanks
Aaron Fude

Paint stores carry them, but I don't know if they work on liquids.

Use a slightly acidified distilled water sample steeped for a long time in the samovar. Boil it dry in a glass vessel to get the dry solids residue. If no residue, no lead, If you get residue, test this residue with an lead-check ampoule swab from the paint store. You can also apply the swab to the metal itself.
The absurd EPA action level for drinking water is 15 ppb. No way you can measure that at home.
You can also get your doctor to add a lead test Rx to your blood test next time you have one, without getting stuck again.
You can take a lot of lead if you're an adult.
We always fear the stuff we can't see.
Think critically and don't be paranoid.