Lazyboy Oasis Massage Problem

Hi, I have a 5 yr old Lazyboy Recliner with the builtin massager, refridgerator, phone, etc. I turned on the massage unit the other day and the motors weren't working and the chair started to emit a burning smell. I unplugged the unit. I'm pretty handy, any advise/suggestions on how I can fix it. Of course, it is out of warranty. Thanks!!!

Reply to
John Smith

Have you tried emailing them? I had a question once and they got right back to me.

refridgerator,

Reply to
Art