Laying new cable for electric and Telephone / TV

I am relaying cable network for my complete house which is G+2. All lines including electrical, Telephone ( PBX), Cable, TV are to be relayed.
Some of the quesries that I have
1. If there is any problem when all the cable wires go through the same concealed pipe 2. Should the PBX be wired or will a wireless network be better. 3. What precaution should be taken when these activities are done. Is there any website which lists these.
Thanx
Todd
DA had written this in response to http://thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Laying-new-cable-for-electric-and-Telephone-TV-274514-.htm :
snipped-for-privacy@convert2cad.com wrote:

1. If you are in US then you CANNOT lay power cables with low voltage in the same conduit or terminate in the same wall box. If you are not in US, check with your fire officials. 2. Wire all you can while you can. It is always easier to abandon a wire if you don't need it than to pull a new one if you do later on. Wired solution (both PBX and computer network) will always be faster and more secure. Also, you will have more hardware options available to you and that hardware will be cheaper, too. 3. If you are doing it yourself and had never done that before, I would not even know where to start. But if you hire out, best precaution is to check your contractor's credentials. They better be members of an industry association like BICSI (bicsi.org) or have a good explanation why they are not. One explanation I've heard is that their union provided them with training. But I doubt very much you'll hire a union member to do residential work. Checking your contractor's completed jobs may not always be indicative of their craftsmanship because in cabling some of the most important details of the job are concealed inside the walls.
For a good starting point, check out http://www.cabling-design.com I am affiliated with the site but recommend it here anyways because I know its content well.
Good luck!
D~
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 260927 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
each line should be in its own conduit, and a cheap defense for future needs is install a empty spare one for future needs