Lawnmower drive actuator cable broke

I have a "self propelled" lawnmower, which stopped being self propelled.

Upon examination, the cable that engages the clutch or whatever it is, is loose. Today being Sunday, any idea where I can buy a replacement. Is that a routing item sold at the likes of Ace Hardware?

thanks

Ignoramus29895

The internet is your friend. Try googling the make and model. There are a number of net based parts companies who will have this part. Locally I would try lawn mower repair guys. The store that sells your brand may have some commonly used parts. If ACE sells it theyt may have parts, same with the HD or Lowes.

Reply to
gfretwell