Lawnmower

Lawnmowers can be dangerous. A video shows just how dangerous it can be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

[8~{} Uncle Mower Monster
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Hey Unc, I heard they want to impeach the governor of your state. What did he do? I can guess...
--
Tekkie

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

did

e's now divorced from his wife of 50 years. o_O

Well didn't Klinton make that legal?
--
Tekkie

On 4/5/2016 3:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Shooters can do stupid things. There are a ton of videos to show it.
I had a friend at my old club bring some exploding targets, no where like the Tannerite. They were safe but he set fire to the backing boards. Good thing I had a jug of water in the car to put it out.