Lawn Sprinkler Winterization

I've had a service outfit winterize my underground lawn sprinkler system for many years. I finally decided to depart with it for unsatisfactory job and communication.
I am thinking of doing it myself this year and want to get as much info as possible. Do you know any web sites where I can get some pointers for doing it right?
Thanks
sprinklerwarehouse.com rainbird.com
--

Brian A. Dye