lawn mower won't self propel

Page 2 of 2
On 9/11/2014 9:10 PM, badgolferman wrote:

Some mowers have adjustable drive speed. Often a second handle up near the operator. Other times, just have to use the engine throttle to slow down the entire system.
I remember one mower we had at church. The custodian had the ground speed set to max. I remember using the mower, and spending all my energy pulling back on the mower, trying to get it to slow down. I did finally find the ground speed control handle.
--
.
Christopher A. Young