Lawn Mower Tune Up

Hi,

Mower has a Briggs&Stratton motor. Any one know how to fix this problem? The throttle does not function and the engine runs at a constant just above idle speed. I have checked mechanical connections and they are ok. Help!

Regards

Rick

Reply to
RB

Does the throttle lever move? If not, lubricate the wire inside the housing.

I guess it does move, unless you mean "connections" very narrowly.

The other people will want details about which engine, maybe even which lawn mower.

Reply to
mm