Lawn mower and oil spills

How do you clean up a little oil spill from the lawn mower in the backyard? Hosing with water or some other cleaning products?
And what if the shed smell of more oil spills?
Thanks Mike
Hi Mike,
Best way to get rid of an oil spill on the grass is to take out your spade and dig up the soil that is saturated with the oil...Replace it with clean soil and reseed. I'd take the oil soaked soil and mix gasoline with it and touch it off with a match to hopefully burn away the oil in the soil ............................. If your shed floor has oil on it I suggest buying an engine degreaser located at any reputable auto parts store. It is usually an aresol spray that you can hose off after applying. Hope that was of some help...Jim