lawn mower

Page 2 of 2
Ralph Mowery wrote:

And acetone would be better (water is soluable in acetone).

I just did that and it didn't seem like there was a lot of water in the gas. I'll try to run it today to see if that works before taking it in. Thanks for the assist.

.

Any water is too much water!!!!
On Friday, May 10, 2013 4:10:25 PM UTC-4, Kurt Ullman wrote:

I had a problem with my lawn tractor; it would only run when the choke was out. I posted here recently and there were many good suggestions on what to try. Turns out the fuel shut-off solenoid was bad; don't know if your engi ne has that on it, but that's a last resort.
I suggest that you write a post which tells us the make, model, horse power, type and brand of engine, how long is "for a while", and what you have tried so far. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
My lawn mower works for awhile, starts to sputter but still works and then no longer works. I have brand new gas, there is a lot of stabil in it, and the tank looks clean. I have replaced the spark plug. Any suggestions?
On Friday, May 10, 2013 1:10:25 PM UTC-7, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Does it have a fuel filter?