lava lamp bulbs in uk

anyone know where you can get replacement bulbs for lavalamps in the uk?

Reply to
Jacob Rosse

Post to this group: UK.D-I-Y

Reply to
Speedy Jim

It's ok I found the things in Homebase. I posted (incorrectly?) to this group because google showed up other lavalamp posts here.

Reply to
Jacob Rosse

No, not incorrectly; merely that more UK folks hang out at the other group. Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Hi Jacob!

JR> anyone know where you can get replacement bulbs for lavalamps in the uk?

No idea about the United Kingdon version but the U.S. version we had here used appliance bulbs such as for a refrigerator or oven.

  • Item: Failing sardine factory cans employees.
Reply to
barry martin