lava lamp bulbs in uk

anyone know where you can get replacement bulbs for lavalamps in the uk?
Jacob Rosse wrote:

Post to this group: UK.D-I-Y

It's ok I found the things in Homebase. I posted (incorrectly?) to this group because google showed up other lavalamp posts here.
Jacob Rosse wrote:

No, not incorrectly; merely that more UK folks hang out at the other group. Jim
Hi Jacob!
JR> anyone know where you can get replacement bulbs for lavalamps in the uk?
No idea about the United Kingdon version but the U.S. version we had here used appliance bulbs such as for a refrigerator or oven.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Item: Failing sardine factory cans employees.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971