Laundry room sink faucet

The laundry room in our six-flat needs a new sink faucet. It doesn't get that much use, but we also connect garden hose to it, so should be sturdy.
Now this is not the kind of product that Consumers Union and local dailies review, and even the big-box stores don't have much selection, so I'd appreciate any brand recommendations or warnings.
Home Depot has Glacier Bay (probably their home brand), a brass model for around $35. Menards has a similar deal too.

I haven't seen a decent Glacier Bay product, so I'd stay away from them. Gerber makes a pretty good laundry faucet at a reasonable price.
JK
RPS wrote:

Whatever you decide on, ensure that the spout has an anti-siphon device, otherwise you risk contaminating the water supply.
on 4/21/2008 12:51 PM RPS said the following:

Can you use a 'hose bib' or 'sillcock' faucet that is used on the outside of the house for connecting garden hoses? It won't look too pretty, but this is in a laundry room.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I'll check the brand name of mine when I get home.
It's been there for well over 20 years without a problem. Long neck to swing from side to side over the dual sink and threads for a garden hose.
I keep a 4' length of hose with a spray gun nozzle hanging near the sink. It's great for washing large items, rinsing out the coolers, washing the pug, etc.
I also take it with me when we go camping and use it to fill our 5 gallon water containers at the spigots. It's much easier than trying to hold the container up against the spigot.