Laundry pods

Exactly!
We used a Tupperware bottle. The whole top popped off to fill it and it had a smaller cap that allowed you to pour out a small amount.

I can't remember the name, but about thirty years ago there was a blue and white granular detergent, about the consistency of sugar, that came in a bottle with handle and measuring cap. It was *very* easy to carry and pour, even more than the liquids, but it doesn't seem to be available any more.
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 08:15:59 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

I was busted smuggling grass by TSA too. The box arrived two days later.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/grass%20smuggling%20bust.jpg
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:39:15 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I might be able to possibly tell you a hypothetical 40 year old story about a supposed member of the US military who may have passed a pat-down search at a foreign airport even though there may have been a couple of ounces of what may have been hashish possibly packed tightly alongside his hypothetical gonads.
Maybe.

You are on the list now! You are going down. Meanwhile Elshitee de Fukheed is blowing through the line smiling at you stupid American.
--
Tekkie

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

You can count on it. Why ruin their at non-successful record?
--
Tekkie

On 04/28/2016 10:36 PM, Neill Massello wrote:

You can put any powder in a bottle, what I did when I was using a laundromat 30 years ago. Since it's dry, a paper funnel works fine.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

I understand paper funnels for paint and other things that don't wash off easily but I like those plastic ones for anything that is easy to clean up. Soap powder is definitely one of those things. I have other funnels I only use for certain things like used oil and they just get wiped off. Just don't mix it up with the one you use for your hip flask ;-)

Yeah a buddy had come over to do an oil change. He didn't look at the different funnels and used one for oil, w/w, radiator and tranny fluids. Not my problem because I warned him. Never let the stoopid ass use my stuff again. What a putz.
--
Tekkie

Neill Massello posted for all of us...

~~~~~ Every things better with Blue Bonnet on it ~~~~~~ OOPS that would not be it...
--
Tekkie

Elderly parent, new HE washer. Can't break the parent of the habit of using a set amount of detergent per load, even though the new washers require much, much less. Solution: laundry pods. Just throw one in with the wash, mom, and no more suds-o-rama drama during the drain/rinse cycle.
Moe DeLoughan posted for all of us...

ha ha ha a good one +23
--
Tekkie

I always thought you were a malcontent! Did they call the DEA over to give it a scan? <VBG>
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

They're the ones that switched their weapons for mariachis right?
--
Tekkie

sms posted for all of us...

What's the policy on trans-genders? ;~)