latex paint

Page 2 of 2
clipped

Most folks around here have concrete tile (not clay) and paint it. My guess is that concrete lasts longer? Less expensive?

wife of a soldier in Iraq who had signs in the yard, which were against the rules. I think she got fined, and refused to take down the sign. Before that, a dying kid whose parents built a two-story playhouse in the yard. Nobody has shot anyone in an HOA meeting for a while :o) A couple of our board members have advanced degrees in mental torture and harassement; cops don't do anything, even when I offered to do the paperwork :o)

Once I had the HOA police collect and not return my garage sale signs. No wonder the slow down in sales!
They did a "grab-by" :-))
A Specific model was sold by the community center and under every circumstance must be used.
-- Oren

I didn't know there were HOAs where the owners didn't own the roofs. I do own mine, but we have no rule about roof color. But not because I own it. I'm not allowed to paint my house any other color than the one it was built with, and I own that too.
But someone would have to explain to me why the roof *tile* was painted. I don't think that is a good idea.

this paint its a roof sealer with color. , I NEED TO REMOVE IT!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You might have to power-wash it off.
"dee" wrote

Usually tear-off shovels do the trick. I hope they realize, you will get wet, when it rains.
dee wrote:

It would be easier to paint over it.

Yes, the HOA approved color. Power wash will make a hell of a mess.
-- Oren