Latest online furniture

Cache Furnitures Ltd was launched, with a desire to offer quality furniture at affordable price, with the emphasis being re-engineering. Consequently; bringing to the entire gamut of Furniture under one roof at The Mall.

Majority of the turnover comes from the seating segment, which is Sofas in leatherette, Eclectic Fabric which is water resistant, stain resistant and anti-static. Finest top-grain leather imported from Italy. Our unmatched R& D spends and exquisite craftsmanship displays the Best-in-class ergonomics and invaluable comfort. Our innovations become benchmark to most companies including MNC's which get replicated eventually. The Office furniture sourc ed from premium companies abroad leaves an impeccable mark with the buyer a nd user alike.

Our wooden division manufacturing Modular Furniture, Bedroom sets, et al. i s the most sophisticated plant, which; not only matches but surpass most gl obal companies as regards to equipment used. The State-of-the-Art CNC machi nes ensure that every contour precisely matches the demand of design offere d. Our constant effort for better product offering is confirmed by the privile ge received as an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company. It has rightly been hono red as the leading furniture company in India, with an enviable list of cus tomers and companies.

For more information please Contact us

Cache Furnitures Ltd

3-5-822/A, Hyderguda Road Basheer Bagh Hyderabad - 500 029 Web site:
Phone: + 91 40 66465896 Mobile: + 91 9246159160
Reply to
cachefurnitureindia

Doesn't seem right to me.

Reply to