Lasercut Wood Panels

Hi there - I'm about to do an interior refit.
While in Sydney (Astralia) and Jakarta (Indonesia) I saw these laser cut panels :
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb250/sapphirebar/disp_pic.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb250/sapphirebar/Panels.jpg
Anyone out there know where I can source them - preferably here in (West) Australia? I haven't had luck with any of the regular suppliers about the town...
Cheers, Antony.