Laser Tape Measure

Page 2 of 2

wrote

Well, the number of people here that didn't know what I was talking about is growing now. It's up to what, now, four ...........?
Steve

If you are that smart why not just google the info you want?
Jimmie

Every time he typed in his question he used the word laser and got pissed at his computer for not cooperating.

If you are that smart why not just google the info you want?
Jimmie
Google gives me correct information, and not a bunch of kooks who go off tangentially at any stimulation. Sometimes I do it just to see what the reaction is. Like a cattle prod on a wet cat. You know what's going to happen, but it's still fun to watch the cat.
Steve
On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:46:23 -0800, "Steve B"

I'm having trouble with the statement, "for lengths of 10-40 feet max, but maybe out to 60' ".
Do you mean, "for lengths of 10-60'?
--
croy

Yes, common measurements of ten to forty feet, but occasionally out to 60'. The ones I had before had great difficulty getting much distance unless it was shooting at a very flat wall, like a block wall, or a block wall on a building that was more than one story tall.
I have a good rolling measure device, tape measures, and access to good satellite pictures of high resolution, but at times these won't work because of overhangs, obstructions, trees, etc.
Steve