Large Picture Window Popping Sound

What I thought was badly installed vinyl siding (contractor to condo association) causing a cracking/popping sound on heat up/down has turned out to be the the large double pane "picture" window (one side has a sliding pane that slides over the picture window part). I think the pounding during installation of the siding must have disturbed the window pane adhesive. If I press on the window pane from the inside, I get the popping sound. The window is original from 1992 (I think) when the condos were built. So I don't think a window warranty would apply so should I replace the window or get it repaired? TIA

Reply to
Yadda

In that case all your windows would be bad. Time ,heat and cool down made the seal fail. Unless siders used spikes and sledge hammers on your condo.

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

on 8/9/09 1:38 PM Jerry - OHIO said the following:

the pounding was very loud, shaking the structure at certain points...

Reply to
Yadda