Large crack between garage & driveway

There used to be an piece of material between the two. It is now gone and the crack is about an 1 1/2" deep and an 1" wide. Can I just use concrete to fill this or should I use some type of caulking?
TC wrote:

It would be helpful to getting the best answer if you would tell the group what material the driveway is made of and what temperature swings your area gets.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Both are concrete. Area is central FL. I used an expansion joint caulking betweem my porch and walkway. So far, that looks pretty good and is flexible so it allows expansion and contraction.
On 11/28/2004 11:35 AM US(ET), TC took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

If so, any concrete you put in this crack will only crumble out again as the driveway expands and contracts. Get a new expansion joint filler. Quikrete makes them in 5' lemgths. http://www.quikrete.com/inside/release_813fiber.html
TC wrote:

Backer rod and polyurethane caulk.