Laptop swivel arm, headboard-attached

I am looking for a headboard-attached swivel arm for a laptop, so I can use the laptop while in bed, and then be able to quickly and conveniently "push it away" when I'm done.

None of the swivel arms that I've seen online so far seem good enough. They don't seem to be long enough. Also, The kind I need would probably have to have at least 3 joints for proper positioning/ adjustment.

TIA

Reply to
bubbabubbs

Call your dentist and find out where he/she gets the swivel arms which hold the trays full of evil tools they stick in your mouth. Something like that would be mechanically ideal, although the feng shui might be a bit off for most bedrooms.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Dental equipment is seriously overpriced (my dentist tells me) and so is medical equipment generally. What you want is a "bed table," (1) a standard item of luxury bedroom furniture approx. 1900 (2) standard today in hospitals for bed patients.

Reply to
Don Phillipson