have a big man recliner for about 5 gets used alot. some parts broke that hold the coil springs up.three 1/8 inch rods. the papers said chair had a year warranty .i called the place i bought it to order the parts and they told me they were free, the mechanism is guaranteed for they drop shipped the parts to me. pretty good company lane co. lucas