Landscape rock question

I'm currenty digging out dirt around my pool to replace with landscape rock. I am planning on installing the following items before putting down the rock: Plastic or fabric weed blocking material. Grey plastic electrical conduit (for waterfall or fountain pump and pool light). A 1 1/2" PVC line for my pool backwash. Speaker wire. Landscape lighting wire. Plant drip line.
Should any (or all) of these items be installed under the weed blocking fabric?
Thanks,
Mike

electrical pvc should be a minimum of 12 inches below grade. Low voltage wiring might be less of a hassle under the plastic. Less chance for the rocks to penetrate.
As for the 1 1./2 in pvc, go with 2 or 2 1/2 inch if you install any 90 degree bends. the longer you push the water the harder it is for the pump. I used 3 1/2 inch perforated just below grade, something like 40 feet of it. I wished that I had used 4 inch and more like 60 feet then I would not have to see the water at all. I have never installed a drip line, only ripped them out.... just covered

He's not using the PVC for electrical. He's just making a permanent line from his pool filter (instead of using rubber or plastic hosing) to carry off dirty water when he backwashes all the crud out of the filter.
And I don't think he has musch to worry about with the wiring. It's outdoor stuff is pretty durable as it is, except maybe for the speaker wire being less durable by comparison. But unless he's using lava rock, there really isn't too awful much to worry about as far as penetration goes. It *could* happen, but not likely.
AJS
You could bury everything under the weedblock to make it all nice and tidy, but you face the possibility (and given Murphy, the eventual probability) of sooner or later having to uproot one or more of those lines up to work on something that futzed out on you.
If you're laying down enough stone, all those lines should hide well. If they get exposed from feet and paws and such knocking around the stone, just move the stone around with your foot to re-cover the exposed portions. But mostly, if you have to uproot anything, you'd only have to just move the stone over instead of pulling up all that weedblock to get to it.
I'd go with just burying it under the rock.
AJS

Thanks for the help. The old stuff I'm digging up had the landscape lighting wire on top, the drip line under, and the pool light line was direct bury romex-like stuff. Bad choice on that one. The jacket was almost completely decomposed.
I just hope I can find the juction box where the pool light cable meets the 120 line from the timer box. I've heard that they usually bury them directly behind the pool light on the other side of cool deck. I hope not. Theres a double 24" diameter palm tree stump there.
Mike

Locally, if that's 110V A/C then it has to be buried 12" underground.

As a drain or simply hiding it? At any rate, you'll want it sloped, which may mean burial.

Provided these are low voltage, no problem above weed block

Above weed block for sure. You'll likely be digging it up in the future.
Jeff
I would put everything below and I would run some plastic irrigation pipe where you want the speakers and low voltage stuff along with a pull sting then if you need to add or replace anything instead of digging stuff up you can just pull it. It will also protect the wiring from an errant shovel in a few years!
Wayne