Landlord facing assault charge

-- $2.800 in overdue rent.
"WAYNESVILLE, OH (FOX19) - A landlord in Waynesville, Ohio is facing an assault charge for allegedly spanking a tenant four times on his butt with his belt."
"...The tenant says his landlord stated "If you're going to act like a child, I'm going to treat you like one" and told the man to bend over and place his hands on a chair. The report states the tenant complied and alleges Kronenberger then spanked him four times on the butt..."
<http://www.fox19.com/story/21298064/police-landlord
>-- $2.800 in overdue rent. > >"WAYNESVILLE, OH (FOX19) - >A landlord in Waynesville, Ohio is facing an assault charge for >allegedly spanking a tenant four times on his butt with his belt." > >"...The tenant says his landlord stated "If you're going to act like a >child, I'm going to treat you like one" and told the man to bend over >and place his hands on a chair. The report states the tenant complied >and alleges Kronenberger then spanked him four times on the butt..." > ><http://www.fox19.com/story/21298064/police-landlord
Sounds like it was with consent. No case <grin>.

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful partnership.
Does Ohio allow gay marriage?
[image:
http://picklesandketchup.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/prayyourgayaway.jpg ]
C'mon. Who stands there bent over a chair long enough for someone to take off their belt and whack him with it 4 times?
--
nestork

A child instructed to do so.
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 05:09:59 +0000, nestork

Someone that enjoys kinky behavior.

Barak Obama voters.

...and 47% are still living on the dole.

And learn something?