Land surveyed, new concrete bound removed by neighbor...

he probably learned that first yr of college, into to business law just like I did. Thanks Professor Downey, for beating the oddities into our heads. He's right.

Reply to
bumtracks

Well, then explain this Mr. Biz Law expert. If it's true that someone out of the blue can come on to your property, mow your grass, and then legally make you pay for it, why the hell isn't this happening everywhere? I mean there are plenty of scammers and this would be a sure fire way to make money. Just go house to house in an area with lots of seniors. And it wouldn't be hard to have a couple of buddies that would even lie and say they saw little old lady watch them mow. I'd like to see one legal case where this happened.

Now, if someone already had a relationship with a particular mowing company, there was some vague agreement as to what work was to be done, and then you watched them mow, I would agree they would have a case. But the notion of some stranger showing up and doing work and then getting paid under the law is bizarre. Perhaps you'd like to give us a reference for this claim?

Reply to
trader4

How much does it cost to surveyed the land and which States?

Reply to
Jim B

In Lexington, Kentucky a residential survey of a residential lot with corner stakes in a subdivision can vary between $200 and $700. It does pay to shop around. All registered surveyors pass the same test and have the same insurance. Overhead and profit are the difference.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

I mow my neighbors lawn and he watches but why the hell would I go after him and make him pay when i'm just being a nice guy.

Reply to
Robert Rolleston