lamp post bulbs keep blow

M > Mutliple bulbs have blown (sometime literally) in my outside lamp post. I M > think it coresponds to electrical storms, but maybe not. Why would this M > occur? No other circuits in the house seem to be effected....
Is there anything "special" about the circuit powering this lamp post? Meaning is the circuit dedicated to outside wiring, tapped from a 220 circuit....? Something unique to this site.
Is the lamp head or socket portion loose? Perhaps it wiggles around due to winds during a storm, causing the bulb filaments to be shocked and eventually break.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* She has lost eleven straight IQ competitions to various pet rocks.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971