Laminate wood flooring from dynamics...

I found some laminate at a local tile place. The manufacturer I believe is called Dynamics. Has anyonw heard of this manufacturer or has had any experience with it.

Thanks in advance,

James

Reply to
<JFOREMAN10

Just found out the laminate I am looking at is made by Belfloor? Has anyone had any experience with it, good or bad? Just never heard of it before so I was curious..

Thanks in advance,

James

Reply to
<JFOREMAN10

Laminate floor from Belfore? or from Dynamics? or from Trollcorp Yes they are all the best. 1000 yr warranty

Reply to
m Ransley