Laminate on concrete slab floor

My house is on the concrete slab. Is it Ok to replace my old carpet with laminate, or it will be too cold ? Is there some kind of thermo-insulated underpad designed specifically for conrete slab floors ?
I would highly appreciate your suggestions.

Yes, it can be installed. Check withthe manufacturer for details. It will probably require a vapor barrier.
In any case, it will feel colder than the carpet even if it is not. It is a matter of physics of thermal transfer as the smoth laminate will pull heat out of your body faster than a pourus carpet.

Yes, as per manufacturers directions. You will need a moisture test.
-