Laminate Kitchen Cabinet Repair

I have typical white laminate cabinets with fake wood edging. They are about 12 years old and the wood edging is deteriorating and peeling. Does anyone know if material is available to repair the wood edgings.
Edge banding material is commonly used in cabinet making. Comes in variety of "woods" and is ironed on with iron set for almsot hottest material, (senior moment and can't think of material). Is 13/16" wide so trimming is needed but done easily.
On 16 Feb 2004 08:22:45 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Rich Anton) wrote:

A quick search on google show this site can supply you with banding: http://www.tapeease.com/edgebnd.htm
Set iron to the hottest setting and run once over the edge with the iron and follow the iron with a block of wood to hold the tape down while it cools. Don't let the iron sit too long on the veneer.
Trim the tape with a sanding block, file, plane knife or plane. I prefer using a plane but watch out for funky grains.
To do a square box cut the top and bottom tapes 1/8" or less short of the inside dimension of the box and glue those first. Then butt the vertical pieces to them.