Laminate Floors

List,

I was curious of bad or great experiences people have had with Laminate floor brands. I've done some research and found Pergo and Alloc have gotten good ratings.But, there are many other brands that seem comparable and cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Tom.

Reply to
Taadz

Many others are available. Wilson Art and Mannington are two that come to mind. I have some Wilson Art and it is very good and very durable. I have some engineered wood by Mannington and so far I'm pleased with it. The do make a laminate also.

Both companies here have web sites. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski