laminate flooring on stairs?

I am wondering about how well my install will go on a stairwell.Would it be best to pull off the old linoleum and glue the laminate to the plywood or can I leave the old linoleum on and glue to it? thx.dave.

Reply to
dave

I believe manufacturers have different suggestions. What does yours say? Check out the website.

Reply to
badgolferman

Pull off the linoleum or you can have a problem later.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski