Laminate flooring at doorway

I am installing laminate flooring. At the doorways, how far is the floor supposed to go into the doorway? In other words, where do I put the endcap? Do I put it before the doorstop or in-line with the doorstop, or under the door when it's closed?
Thanks for your time.

As a general rule with all floor coverings, when the door is closed each room should only see the covering that is in that room.
Your actual point may vary depending of the size of the endcap. Mine are usually under the door when closed but they are narrow.
Colbyt
Colbyt wrote:

now installing laminate flooring. That was my first question, and it is being done just as Colbyt wrote.
Good luck!

At best, the same flooring is used in all rooms. In your case you will see the seam when the door is opened, and not seen when closed.