Laminate flooring - "acclimatize" in room in box?

Should one "acclimatize" their flooring in the room of installation with the flooring in the plastic container (and box) or in the open air? Just curious about humidity and if the humidity of the room can get at the flooring if it is in the shipping plastic...
Howie
When I installed mine it said leave it in the boxes. I let it sit for a week.
Tom

We typically unwrap the ends and sit for one week at least.
-