laminate flooring?

What is the best brand of laminate flooring,I have herd Wilsonart is supposed to be pretty good? Thanks
What do you mean by "best"? Cheapest? Thinest? Thickest? Glue-down? Nail-down? Snap together? ....
Tony Pacc wrote:

I know folks really should be more informative and specific about their questions, but I'd wager that 75% of the time, what folks mean by "best" has to do with durability. I know little about laminate flooring, but if I did, that's where I'd start.
As long as we're all being persnickety here - what *I* mean by "best" may mean, a poster not top-posting...
Cheers, (what's this below - what do I do with it..?)

Banty
Stubby says...

WilsonArt (I have some) and Mannington are two of the better grades. Avoid the $1 stuff from the discount stores. My WilsonArt still looks as good as the day it went down 7 years ago. OTOH, I used engineered wood in other areas and I like that better. It was not available when I used the laminate.
Mannington snapped together was put in my parent's condo about 4 years ago. Looks brand new still. Manington has one of the better warranties and edges treated to be water resistant. Most aren't.