Laminate floor- uneven subfloor

Whoops. I installed my laminate wood-look flor in my kitchen and there are low spots that go down and then pop back up when you step on them. This is a floating floor. Can I nail the floor down to the low spots? Or drill through and shoot some foam in the air spaces?

Reply to
fourempties

Whoops. I installed my laminate wood-look flor in my kitchen and there are low spots that go down and then pop back up when you step on them. This is a floating floor. Can I nail the floor down to the low spots? Or drill through and shoot some foam in the air spaces?

Reply to
fourempties

Maybe you should remove the floor and start over following installation instructions. Hopefully it is not a glued floor.

Reply to
Art

Maybe you should get a job and move out of your parents' basement. Dick.

Art wrote:

Reply to
fourempties