Laminate floor- uneven subfloor

Whoops. I installed my laminate wood-look flor in my kitchen and there are low spots that go down and then pop back up when you step on them. This is a floating floor. Can I nail the floor down to the low spots? Or drill through and shoot some foam in the air spaces?
Whoops. I installed my laminate wood-look flor in my kitchen and there are low spots that go down and then pop back up when you step on them. This is a floating floor. Can I nail the floor down to the low spots? Or drill through and shoot some foam in the air spaces?
Maybe you should remove the floor and start over following installation instructions. Hopefully it is not a glued floor.

Maybe you should get a job and move out of your parents' basement. Dick.