L brace counter sink holes

I have 2 different braces, L and T brace. the counter sink hole size is different in both of them.

the flat head machine screw #10-24 x 1/2" seems to fit the T brace fine, but doesn't fit the L brace too well.

the flat head is a bit too big for the L brace counter sunk hole. anyone know what size screw might fit this. if a smaller size is not possible, then I may have to make the counter sink hole a bit bigger so that a #10-24 flat head screw will fit.

anyone have recommendation on a counter sink hole bit?

Reply to
dilbert firestorm